In recent decades, the University of Maryland in United States of America has become one of the nation’s leading public research and innovation universities. Today, the university stands as a preeminent institution dedicated to serving its state, the nation and the world.
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 42 000 students and 7 400 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö.
101 students have played ChainSim in Lund University.
- Feedback from students:
- “Overall majority of the students are pleased and they have enjoyed playing it.
- They have learned more about SCM and logistics and how to apply different models.
- They played in groups of three students and it worked fine.
- We had one session in classroom on level 1. Level 2-5 they played by themselves. It worked fine as well.
- They approximately used 60 minutes per level. Planning time took most of the time. They used Excel to plan purchasing, stock levels and delivery.
- Good to have different steps to learn. It feels safe.
- Good that you could pause the have discussion among group members before continue.
- Good that you could restart when mistakes are made.”
- From teachers:
- “Easy to facility. Not many question from the students.”
Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences, founded in 1992, aspired to inspire and encourage a more entrepreneurial-minded society. The largest private university in Estonia. 1600 students, more than 5000 alumni. Undergraduate and master’s programs. Studies in English, Russian and Estonian. Internationally accredited.
Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ), the only technological university in Estonia, is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology education. The synergy between different fields (technological, natural, exact, economic and health sciences) is created and new ideas are born. TTÜ is to become one of the leading technological universities in the Baltic Sea region.
Riga Technical University is a modern internationally recognized university. It is the only polytechnic university in Latvia and the largest university in the country – it educates and trains almost 15 thousand students.
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences is one of the most international universities of applied sciences in Finland. International activities at Metropolia include international degree programmes, student and teacher mobility, work placement opportunities abroad and various projects.
Optimum is an advisory firm specializing in providing end-to-end business optimization solutions to its clients. The services include customized packages to address strategy, process improvement and design, resource allocation and optimization and project management needs across all type of industries in Pakistan.
TTK University of Applied Sciences (TTK UAS) is a state professional higher education institution, offering competitive professional higher education in the fields of engineering, production, technology, architecture and construction. TTK University of Applied Sciences is the largest university of applied sciences in Estonia.
Saber Academy provides a comprehensive capacity building program through which it addresses the entire supply chain extending past your internal operations from your suppliers, through your company to your end customers. The following programs offered by the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute:
- CIPP: Certified International Procurement Professional
- CIPM: Certified International Procurement Manager
- CIPN: Certified International Professional Negotiator
- CISCP: Certified International Supply Chain Professional
- CISCM: Certified International Supply Chain Manager